Last updated: May 2021.
I'm not actively looking to move from Google right now, but I'm always happy to hear about other opportunities that you think might be of interest.
I do however have some points that'll ensure we make the best use of each other's time. I'll keep this updated with my latest thoughts (which are always subject to change, of course).
- If you find my number online, please don't cold call me.
- I'm not looking to return to finance at this time. That includes HFT, hedge funds (even “tech-driven” funds), XTX, Two Sigma, Quadrature, Citadel, etc. Consumer finance (e.g. challenger banks) could be of interest, however.
- I'm also not interested in any military or defence related work.
- I'm not interested in moving out of London at this time.
- My focus right now is on iOS (Swift and ObjC), which is where most of my expertise lies. iOS is my preferred platform for any future moves.
- I'm reasonably proficient in Python, C++, and Java. Happy to ramp back up on these if required for the right opportunity, but they aren't my area of focus right now.
I'll try my best to reply to any messages, as long as they aren't answered by the above.